Wednesday, May 04, 2005

What To Do With Old Trunks


Problem: Need creative storage solution and/or lack furniture.

Solution: Purchase or use existing inexpensive old trunks or suitcases for storage and as a great furniture piece.

In my home I lack storage areas, but also needed end tables. Instead of storing my old trunks in the garage I used them as a temporary entertainment unit to house all of my DVD's, video games, etc and my media players. The trunks add much more character than a cheaply made particle board entertainment stand and also allow for convenient storage, resulting in a tidy look. Stacked trunks or old suitcases also make great end or coffee tables or would look great stacked at the end of a bed to house seasonal linens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home